Marilyn Prosch, PhD
Governing Board Vice President/Treasurer
Professor of Accounting, Finance & Technology - ASU
University of Houston, Accounting
Privacy, Electronic Commerce and Information Security Measures, Accounting Information Systems, Expert Systems, Neural Networks, Decision Support Systems, Technology and Capital Markets
- Technology Skills in the Assurance Profession: An Examination and Supply and Demand, with T. McKee, International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 5, 213-243.
- “Extending the Accounting Brand to Privacy Services,” with J. Hunton, Journal of Information Systems. Vol. 17, No. 2, Fall 2003.
- “Underlying Principles of the Electronization of Business : A Research Agenda" (with M. Vasarhelyi i), International Journal of Accounting Information Systems. Volume 4, No. 1 March, 2003.
- “Keeping up with Information Technology,” with T. McKee, The CPA Journal, July 2003.
- Privacy Task Force, AICPA, 2001 to future completion.
- Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Screening Committee, 2002-2003, AAA.
- Program Advisory Committee, 2000-2001, American Accounting Association.
- Editorial Board, Journal of Information Systems, 2002-present.
- Editorial Board, The Internet Encyclopedia, 2001 – present.
- Editorial Review Board, The International Journal of Digital Accounting Research. 2001 - present
Accounting Information Systems