Notice of Public Meeting of Board of Directors
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA
MEETING OF THE GOVERNING BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010, at 8 A.M.
StarShine Academy – Corporate Office
4455 E. Camelback Rd., Suite C-138
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) 38-431.01 and 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the general public that the meeting of the GOVERNING Board of Directors of StarShine Academy shall be held at the foregoing time and place to discuss and authorize action upon the following agenda items, but not limited to these items:
1. Identification of Time, Place and Location of Meeting
2. Identification of Present and Absent Board Members
3. Approval of Annual Financial Report for the 2009-10 School Year
4. Approval of Declaration of Curricular Alignment for the 2010-11 School Year
5. Approval of Minutes from June 30, 2010
6. Discussion and possible action of consolidation of school sites for economic reasons.
7. Date, Time and Location of Next Meeting
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03.A.2 and A.3, each Board may vote to go into Executive Session, which will not be open to the public, for legal advice concerning any item on the agenda or to review, discuss and consider records exempt by law from public inspection, including the receipt and discussion of information or testimony that is specifically required to be maintained as confidential by state or federal law. One or more members of the above mentioned Board may attend the foregoing meeting by teleconference from StarShine Academy.
Dated and Posted this 11 day of October, 2010
Jan Shoop, Principal and Vice President