Notice of Public Meeting and Agenda for Corporate and Governing Board Members of StarShine Academy on May 15, 2012Monday, May 13th, 2013
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA
MEETING OF THE GOVERNING BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
May 15, 2013, 10:00 A.M.
Arizona State University At SkySong Innovation Center
Scottsdale Road and McDowell Road
And StarShine Academy VIA TELECONFERENCE 712-432-7607 pin: 87087#
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) 38-431.01 and 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the general public that the meeting of the CORPORATE and GOVERNING Board of Directors of StarShine Academy shall be held at the foregoing time and place to discuss and authorize action upon the following agenda items, but not limited to these items:
1. Identification of Time, Place and Location of Meeting
2. Identification of Present and Absent Board Members
3. Approval of Board Meeting Minutes April 26, 2013
4. Items for Discussion:
• Status of StarShine Academy Construction Project
• Introductions to Team Members involved in the project
• School Calendar for 2013-2014
• Call to Public
5. Date, Time and Location of Next Meeting: June 27, 2012 10:00A.M.; June 27, 2012 10:30A.M.
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03.A.2 and A.3, each Board may vote to go into Executive Session, which will not be open to the public, for legal advice concerning any item on the agenda or to review, discuss and consider records exempt by law from public inspection, including the receipt and discussion of information or testimony that is specifically required to be maintained as confidential by state or federal law. One or more members of the above mentioned Board may attend the foregoing meeting by teleconference from StarShine Academy.
Dated and Posted this 13th day of May, 2013 By Trish McCarty, President, StarShine Academy